In honor of Earth Day this week, Cookie has a great green guide: some simple things you can do in every room of your house to live cleaner and greener!
In the Bathroom:
• Switch to greener products without chemicals or parabens.
• Stay away from vinyl shower curtains that give off PVC fumes.
In the Kitchen:
• Replace Teflon with enamel or cast iron.
• Get rid of plastic food storage containers and use glass instead.
In the Bedroom:
• Keep it simple with wood floors and area rugs made of natural fibers
• Test for lead paint and repaint with a no-VOC paint.
Check out the complete guide here