So, you've been potty training and it's been going pretty well. Potty training in the home is one thing, but when you're traveling, how do you keep it going? If you're going on vacation, or even a day trip, or even- an errand- we've rounded up a few options for your travels:
• Babyway Pottlet: We found this one over at Amazon's UK site; it comes with a travel bag and 10 absorbent liners.
• The Caboose Travel Potty: We really like the small design of this one, and the fact that you won't have a huge mess to clean up because it's contained in a diaper. One concern of parents though seems to be that the child will just want to wear the diaper rather than go in the potty.
• Kalencom Potette: Small, inexpensive, but great in an emergency.
• Primo Folding Potty Seat: Stick this one right over any standard sized toilet and you're good to go.
• The Travel Potty uses regular gallon zipper bags.
Of course any small potty, like the IKEA potty, would work if you're traveling by car and don't need it to fold and fit in a diaper bag.
Please share your experiences and let us know what works for you and your family!