This is hardly a trend news flash, as the pouf has been around for a while as a charming alternative to an ottoman or garden stool. But the latest crop of poufs out there are worthy of an updated round up. Check out some of the new (and not so new) designs, materials and styles of poufs around — some of which are actually affordable!
Of course, you can always make your own pouf, if you have the time and skills!
• Aleta Savage Chevron pouf on Etsy, $110.
• Puffball pouf from Viva Terra, $198.
• Serena & Lily, $395.
• Felted wool "stones" from Viva Terra, $298+.
• Morrocan Gift on eBay, $119.95 unstuffed.
• Mod Cloth, $109.99.
• World Market, $69.
• Banded wool pouf from Viva Terra, $189.
• Missoni fabric pouf from Target, $99.99.
• Mushroom pouf at Anthropologie, $168.
• Aleta Savage suzani style pouf on Etsy, $80.
• Dana's Joy on Etsy, $150.
• Sarah Hepworth on Etsy, $65. Made from upcycled sweaters.
• Live Life in Lime on Etsy. Unstuffed fro $250.
• John Derian, $295. Available in many colors.
Images: As credited above.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.