Presidential Paint Forecast by Benjamin Moore
Last week we showed you what the past and current White House private quarters look like. Paint company Benjamin Moore offers paint color suggestions for the next White House residents. The paint choices are different for the McCains and the Obamas. Can you guess which paints are recommended for which family? Find out below the jump…
For the McCains:
– for the formal dining room: “Salsa Dancing”, a terra cotta red paint shade that echo the desert tones of Arizona and reference American painter Georgia O’Keeffe.
– for the bedroom: “Pensive,” a creamy taupe.
– for 17-year-old Bridget McCain’s bedroom: “Riviera Azure,” a blue color.
For the Obamas:
– for the formal dining room: “Autumn Purple,” a dark eggplant, or “Citron,” a yellow with chartreuse tones.
– for the private living area: “Wethersfield Moss,” a gray green, or “Beacon Hill Damask,” a yellow with beige tones.
– for the Obama daughters’ bedrooms (Malia (age 10) and Sasha (age 7)): “Rhododendron” and “Pink Pansy.”
What do you think of Benjamin Moore’s presidential paint forecast? Read more about the forecast by clicking here.
[Color images from the Benjamin Moore Virtual Fan Deck.]