When you've got a small bathroom with a pedestal sink or a lack of medicine cabinet storage, a compact shelf can come in really handy. We've noticed them in a lot of small homes, installed next to the sink, over the toilet, or even in the shower...
• 1 Tyke and Jon use an IKEA Baren shelf to hold their stuff.
• 2 Meg and Ross installed a lucite shelf from the Container Store over their toilet.
• 3 Maxwell provides a helpful how-to for mounting a glass shelf with hardware in tile.
• 4 In an office bathroom, IKEA's Lillhomen glass shelf keeps supplies handy.
• 5 Dante hung a pair of shelves high over the toilet.