Now that we are in the first month of the new year, I think my holiday break is over. I hate to admit it, but my home has been a little bit of a mess as I sort through old files, books, and other household items in an effort to reduce clutter. I am very excited about getting organized and giving the space a stylish update for 2011. I am trying to convince my significant other to purchase the red CB2 wall bookshelf for our bedroom. I have always loved the idea of incorporating wall shelving as a way to stay organized and display my favorite smaller accessories.
- Wall Bookshelf: CB2 $229.00
- Angle Nesting Shelves: West Elm $99
- Wire 9 Cube Wall Shelf: CB2 $89.95
- Aris Corbel Shelving: Restoration Hardware $159
- Holly Shelf: Plastica $175
- Archetype Espresso 2' Ledge: Crate&Barrel $29.95
- Invisible Bookshelf: Chiasso $24
- Blacksmith Shelve: Pottery Barn $69
- Box Mirror Shelves: West Elm $34 small and $49 large
- Study Bookshelf Black: Chiasso $32
What are some of your ideas for what to display in the bookshelf?