I've recently had a thing for dark and dramatic textiles and colors — perhaps its my own way of rebelling against summer pastels? Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough of fashion label Proenza Schouler have created a textile collection for Knoll Luxe that fits the bill — sophisticated and classic ...
Proenza Schouler for Knoll Luxe includes six patterns that are each available in a range of neutrals and rich colors. Here are some of my favorites:
• Mepal - a classic damask. You can see it on a Womb Chair in this post: Trend Watch: Classic Chairs in Unusual Fabrics.
• Sandis - a woodgrain inspired pattern (think updated flamestitch or a subtle ikat)
• Another shot of Mepal used on a room-dividing screen.
• Gates - a textural tweed with sheen!
• One of my favorite combinations — black & navy — is used in the Indigo Walker Jacquard.
You can see the full collection and all the color options at Knoll Luxe.
Via: Domicidal Maniac.