Psss, Pass It On: Developer Wanted
We’re hiring. As we promise more, we have to deliver more. And to deliver more, we need to enlarge our team.
Right now we’re looking for a really hot developer/programmer to come on board for a full time position. Read more below…
September 27, 2007
Lead Web Developer/Programmer Wanted
Apartment Therapy, a network of blogs devoted to helping people make their homes beautiful, organized, and healthy has an immediate opening for a Lead Developer/Programmer. This person will be responsible for designing, developing and managing software for apartmenttherapy.com and related web sites. The role has been established for a person with the hopes of emerging into the role of CTO over the next few years.
The ideal Candidate must have experience being in a fast-paced, technology-based business, preferably with experience in digital publishing and web development.
High level programming and technical skills in:
We are looking for a highly skilled person with the technical know-how that can help us continue to grow and develop our network.
• 4+ years software development experience
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, or computer engineering
– Hands-on experience with Moveable Type
– Experience in media industry, and integrating with third party ad server technologies