These Twitter Reactions to the New Season of “Queer Eye” Will Make You Say “Yass Henny”
You know what weekend it is! “Queer Eye” season three is finally upon us. It has been less than a year since we were granted new episodes, yet it has felt like a millennium. We are so blessed to finally have new episodes of one of the best Netflix programs. Even if it always makes us cry!
“Queer Eye” was released as a reboot of the original program and it was a smash hit when it debuted on Netflix in 2018. Fans barely had time to gather themselves before new episodes were aired. Seasons one and two were so close together, releasing in February and then June of 2018, it has felt so long since then. The show resonates with so many people because not only does the Fab 5 makeover the styles and homes of those selected, they also connect with them emotionally. Each episode is often packed with a moment that really drives the point home.
As we all know, our beloved Antoni Porowski is the food and wine expert, Jonathan Van Ness is the grooming expert, Karamo Brown is the culture expert, Tan France is the fashion expert, and Bobby Berk is the design expert. Fans joked after seasons one and two that Bobby didn’t have as much screen time as the other members of the Fab 5 because he was always busy renovating an entire house. After we pulled ourselves out of our pile of tissues from crying, we logged onto to Twitter to see who had some of the best reactions to #QueerEye3.
1. This Perfect Series of Screenshots That We *All* Felt
2. This Person Who Would Never Disrespect the Fab 5 by Skipping a Single Moment
3. That Moment You Want Something Light & Sweet, Then You Turn on “Queer Eye”
4. We All Need a Friend Like Tan
5. How We All Reacted When Antoni Was “Home Alone”-d
6. This Perfect Mashup
7. How Everyone Woke Up on March 15th
8. This Quote That Will Melt Your Heart
9. This Absolute MOOD
10. Can We All Agree We Need This Proposed Spin-Off?
BRB, we’re going to go rewatch all eight episodes again and cry a little more.