Uh oh December 1st. How did that happen? Although we started buying gifts months ago (and giving them -- it's really hard for us to sit on stuff we're excited to give until the holiday), we're still only part way through our list. And, often, we're just stumped. For a selection of unusual and unique gifts you might want to click on over to Red Plum
A useful site to find coupons, they've also got a selection of 30 gifts under $30 that are easily available around the country from Demeter purse sprays (formerly only at Sephora, these scaled-down versions of their popular and unique fragrances -- soap anyone? -- can now be found at CVS and Duane Reed) to a silk runner made from recycled and fairly traded materials to a cookbook geared towards dinner parties that are easy and inexpensive (we might pick that one up for ourselves).
- A notebook made from old record albums: for that friend who really should be writing a novel, an old-school cool place to start it.
- Silk runner: easier than a tablecloth, this runner is easy and green.
- Forking Fantastic: This month is all about parties (this week if you're just finishing up the Cure). Get in on the fun with this book
- Snap headbands: for some friend's teenage daughter, the one you never know what to get
- Wonda Wedge: True, it won't be summer for a while yet but throw a blanket over these and you can use them for movie night
- Peel & Stick Chalkboard Wall: cause the reason some of us never got on the chalkboard bandwagon is that, frankly, we just never got around to painting
- Brugo to Go Mug: Prevent burnt mouth syndrome with this cup that cools the liquid inside with a simple tip of the mug.
For the full list of 30 and links on where to purchase them, click here