- Saint Paul, MN
- Inspiration for my palette:
- This space is a large family room which sees a lot of activity and use both by children and adults. We wanted to incorporate some fun colors into the room for the kids while still retaining a space which can be enjoyed by adults. I have always wanted to use turquoise and decided that doing an accent wall would be a fun way to do this without overwhelming the space too much. The chalkboard wall allows for a fun rotation of artwork and messages (as those seen here in sweet messages left for us by my parents and children before a recent getaway with grandma and grandpa).
- Colors used in my room:
- Benjamin Moore Gulf Stream
Benjamin Moore Soft Chamois
Benjamin Moore Chalkboard Paint
- Tips for using color successfully:
- I tend to go bold with wall color and accessories and stay neutral with my furnishings. It is more affordable to change wall color than furniture. Don't be afraid to try something fun. It's just paint.
- Family Fun