International superstar Lady Gaga's former penthouse has hit the rental market for a cool $33,000 per month.
The star-studded home with prior owners Liza Minnelli and Lance Armstrong on the roster sits in 40 Central Park South and spans 2,000 square feet. With breathtaking views of Central Park at your fingertips, the newly listed property encompasses two en-suite bedrooms and a private staircase leading up to the grand master suite. Escape to the deep soaking tub, wood-burning fireplace, and park views. Not bad for New York, huh? In a city known for five floor walk ups and a tiny living lifestyle, the new renters will be in for a treat.
The custom unit features two, yes two, expansive terraces covering 750 square feet to flee the hustle and bustle of the sleepless town. 40 Central Park is a relaxing oasis with exceptional views, amenities, and history that embodies the ideal NYC living experience.
The property can be seen in the Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two, so it has some credits of its own.
More New York real estate
- Rent Bethany Frankel's Soho Condo for $13,500 per Month
- Michael Jackson's Former NYC Townhouse Is On the Market for $39M
- This American Condo: Buy Ira Glass's Chelsea Apartment for $1.75M
- Taylor Swift Just Bought the $18M Tribeca Townhouse Next Door
- Katie Couric Lists Her Park Avenue Condo for $8.25M
- Buy Rihanna's NYC Rental For $17 Million