Replacement Trim for Upholstered DCM Chairs?

Replacement Trim for Upholstered DCM Chairs?

Janel Laban
Sep 14, 2010

Q: I have a set of upholstered Herman Miller DCM (EC127) chairs. I want to recover them and replace the piping that's on the edges. I've heard you can get some kind of trim from an auto store that will work but I haven't had any luck. I've contacted online companies that reupholster mid-century furniture with no luck. Any ideas?

Sent by Jamie

Editor: Can anyone share any advice on how to get some replacement trim on these upholstered pieces? Let Jamie know in the comments below - thanks!

• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)

Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt