In 1995, a sensation named Cher took the world by storm. She didn't sing, and she wasn't brunette, but she did have a rather dynamic closet. This year marks the 20th anniversary of Clueless, and if you thought we'd let the occasion go by without an homage to 1990s Beverly Hills chic... as if!
Who didn't want to get dressed in Cher's fabulous dressing room?!? Make it your own- but good luck finding affordable Polaroid film.
- Better Homes and Gardens Zebra Slipper Chair, Walmart, $99
- Farrow and Ball Lotus Wallpaper, $260/roll
- Blue Ocean Large Gilded Mirror (74" tall!), National Furniture Supply, $1,050
- Orgel Floor Lamp, IKEA, $24.99
- Styrofoam Mannequin Head, Store Supply Warehouse, $28.50
Cher's Beverly Hills mansion is a bit grander than what we usually cover here at Apartment Therapy, but lush plants and gorgeous rugs can work in any home- even if you don't have columns that date all the way back to 1972.
- Crystal Chandelier, Overstock.com, $180.99
- Lady Palm Leaves, Oak Street Botanicals on Etsy, $14.50+
- Kashan Design Runner Rug, eSale Rugs, $129
- P. Kaufmann Outdoor Pillow, Banded Pillows on Etsy, $18
- Scroll Full Headboard, Pier1, $159.99
Cher's fashion includes plaid and argyle prints, tailored cuts, feathered trim, and a generally preppy/glam vibe. Bring her style home with poppy plaid and unnecessarily-feathered accessories.
- Faribo Fluff Loomed Blanket, Mills Vintage on Etsy, $40
- Argyle and Marabou Chandelier Night Light, Details and Fairy Tales on Etsy, $25
- Tailored White Euro Sham, Overstock, $12.99
- Xhilaration Ruffled Curtain Panel, Target, $19.99
- Red Tulipwood and Black Lacquer Box, Gramercy & Co., $95+
Happy birthday, Clueless! Can't wait to watch you again and again over the years- I hope not sporadically!