We have fully embraced our feminine side in assembling this dream bathroom. Bring on the floral, the ornate, the luxurious! The rest of our dream home would most likely take on a more minimal, modern bent, but we feel like the bathroom is an opportunity to get unabashedly girly.
• 1 Our bathroom incorporates a neutral palette in the background with a colorful statement rug and accent towels.
• 2 We love a good old-fashioned claw foot tub. This one seen at Living Etc. is a great example of one we'd choose. It's such a romantic centerpiece for a bathroom. We love a warm, deep gray color for the walls, like the second photo, also from Living Etc.
• 3 The Leonardo chair from Room & Board in soft, gray leather adds another touch of classic Victorian and makes for a nice seat when putting getting ready in the morning.
• 4 We just posted about this shower curtain from Anthropologie yesterday, and true to our word, we love it!
• 5 This bold rug from Anthropologie adds an ornate and colorful focal point to the bathroom.
• 1 Decorati offers these Moroccan-inspired lights that would provide a great light source hung in a group of three.
• 2 CB2 has these bold yellow towels bade of bamboo, making them super soft.
• 3 Another Anthropologie find, this triptych mirror is just a little bit glam, and very romantic.
• 4 We love these faucets from Restoration Hardware--a great source for bathroom hardware.
• 5 As a cute detail for our various sundries, this birdcage shaped shelf from Urban Outfitters adds an eclectic touch to the room.
MORE DREAM BATHROOMS