Romantic Eclectic Refuge
We have fully embraced our feminine side in assembling this dream bathroom. Bring on the floral, the ornate, the luxurious! The rest of our dream home would most likely take on a more minimal, modern bent, but we feel like the bathroom is an opportunity to get unabashedly girly.
• 1 Our bathroom incorporates a neutral palette in the background with a colorful statement rug and accent towels.
• 2 We love a good old-fashioned claw foot tub. This one seen at Living Etc. is a great example of one we’d choose. It’s such a romantic centerpiece for a bathroom. We love a warm, deep gray color for the walls, like the second photo, also from Living Etc.
• 3 The Leonardo chair from Room & Board in soft, gray leather adds another touch of classic Victorian and makes for a nice seat when putting getting ready in the morning.
• 4 We just posted about this shower curtain from Anthropologie yesterday, and true to our word, we love it!
• 5 This bold rug from Anthropologie adds an ornate and colorful focal point to the bathroom.
• 1 Decorati offers these Moroccan-inspired lights that would provide a great light source hung in a group of three.
• 2 CB2 has these bold yellow towels bade of bamboo, making them super soft.
• 3 Another Anthropologie find, this triptych mirror is just a little bit glam, and very romantic.
• 4 We love these faucets from Restoration Hardware–a great source for bathroom hardware.
• 5 As a cute detail for our various sundries, this birdcage shaped shelf from Urban Outfitters adds an eclectic touch to the room.
MORE DREAM BATHROOMS