We've often noticed that rug companies have the best product photos (see these and these for instance). London-based Loophouse (available in the US through Designtex) is no exception. Their photos, staged in real-life rooms, gave us a few ideas to steal...
A few of the decorating tips we gathered from these photos:
• White painted furniture looks great against elaborate wallpaper.
• Add pattern to furniture with wallpaper (see the coffee table below).
• Use a little bit of bling. We love the brass X-table in the room by Shirley Browne.
• Pair light hardwood floors with dramatic modern rugs.
• Warm up a modern room with 1 or 2 bold patterns in bright pink or blue.
Top Photo: Kay Residence