Yesterday we reveled in beautiful blue and white inspirations for nearly every room in the house, but today let's take a look at a few favorite things for establishing the refreshing look in your home.
One of the greatest parts about a limited palette is the freedom to layer without risking overwhelming a room. I could see all of these used in the same room to great effect.
•1. Anthroplogie's Astrid Chair, Tarkashi linen by John Robshaw.
•2. John Robshaw's Madura Lapis pillow cover
•3. Serena & Lily's Catalina bedding
•4. Thomas Paul's Souk rug in Indigo and Cream through Design Public
•5. VivaTerra's Indigo Shower Curtain
• 6. Wisteria's Carved Stool
• 7. Les Indiennes' Tree Of Life Wall Hanging
• 8.Rosenberry Room's Flirty blue and white rug
• 9. Williams Sonoma's ginger jars
• 10/Blue and White Chinese Vase lamp through Overstock