Roundup: Picture Perfect Ledges
Artwork? Check. Frame? Check. Perfect spot to hang newly framed image? Hmm… How about I sleep on it. Sound familiar anyone? Perhaps it’s because I live in a newly renovated house that makes me hesitant to put nail holes in the wall, but I think I have the answer to my growing stock pile of framed images. Picture ledges!
Picture ledges are the perfect answer for the indecisive individual like myself. Once you hang the ledge on the wall, you’re free to rearrange your artwork or pictures as often as you like. And, for an added bonus, no more need to constantly straighten crooked frames. Here are some ledges worthy of a few screw holes.
- 1. Holman Ledge – Pottery Barn
- 2. Metal Picture Ledge – West Elm, available with Ledge Picture Hangers.
- 3. Crown Molding Ledge – Pottery Barn
- 4. Archetype Ledge – Crate and Barrell
- 5. Invisible Display Ledge – Exposures, available with a Corner Connector Bracket.
- 6. Steel Picture Rails – Room & Board