A summertime classic, the Adirondack chair has been gracing front porches, decks, and backyards for years, and will no doubt be around for decades to come. It's no wonder then that the iconic style is available from so many different retailers, each offering their own tweaks in material, shape, or price...
Here are a few we've had our eyes on, and a couple DIY options should you like to try your hand at making your own.
- DWR Adirondack Chair for $550, available in eight colors. This collection is made from 100% recycled polyethylene, making it completely maintenance-free.
- L.L.Bean Classic Adirondack Chair for $169, available in eight colors.
- VivaTerra Painted Reclaimed Redwood Adirondack Chairs for $238, available in white and aqua.
- Plow & Hearth Poly-Wood Adirondack Chairs for $299.99, made of a lumber substitute that looks like wood but requires no upkeep. Available in six colors.
- Sundance Catalog's Adirondack Cottage Chair for $150, in white- or red-painted pre-distressed pine.
- Cost Plus World Market Adirondack Chair on sale for $69, in seven colors. Quite a deal!
- Look! Build Your Own Adirondack Chair
- DPW Adirondack Chairs Made from Recycled Road Blocks via