Occasionally clocks can be a big downer (say, when your alarm goes off or when you're trying to will the work day to end), but for the most part having a few around the home helps to keep you on track and, of course, on time. Perhaps you can take a bit of the sting out of those early morning wake-up calls by finding a clock that's as stylish as it is practical...
... like any of the time pieces shown here.
- A collection of clocks from Living Etc
- The Flap Clock available here for $350
- Retro-Style Clocks from Bai Design
- Sfera Retracting Alarm Clock
- The Eyeclock by Mike Mak Design
- Grass Patch: A Clock that Runs on Mud
- Twemco: They Know Retro Is In, Flip Clocks Especially
- Philips Wake-Up Light: A Smoother Way to Get Out of Bed