Roundup: Cozy Fall Textures
Cool weather is making its way in, and we embrace the opportunity to snuggle up with our favorite soft throws and pillows. We’ve rounded up a collection–a wish list of sorts– of the coziest cold weather accessories!
• 1 Sheepskin pillows from West Elm just drip with comfort and coziness.
• 2 These cable knit throws and pillows from Room and Board are like the comfiest sweater you have ever owned—and you won’t catch any flack for wearing them two days in a row.
• 3 Crate & Barrel’s Paolo Charcoal shag rug is a beautiful, textural world of coziness for your feet.
• 4 This jersey-knit shag pillow from Urban Outfitters is a fun way to add some great color and texture to your collection of other soft pillows!
• 5 Anthropologie’s Modern Shag Rug adds a burst of rich color to the tufty texture. This will surely keep your feet warm on cold evenings.
• 6 We’re not normally fans of bean bags, but this sheepskin number from Heal’s may make us change our mind…
• 7 CB2’s funky cotton shag pillow is another great texture to add to a good mix of pillows for fall.
• 8 Felted wool underfoot? Absolutely. Modern Dose offers this luxurious floor warmer that we love.