We agree with Gregory when it comes to throw pillows - one or two are enough to make a nice design impact in a space. Since we like to keep our throw pillows to a minimum, a little texture goes a long way...
Lately, we've been enjoying embroidered items, or granny chic, as another Apartment Therapy writer calls it. Check out our round up of embroidered pillows below. And, if you are in DIY mode, why not consider embroidering your own pillowcase? Click here to learn how.
- Bargello Kaleidoscope, Jonathan Adler
- Tapestry Cushion, Orla Kiely
- Mosaic Embroidered Pillow, Urban Outfitters
- Red Embroidered Pillow, Branch
- Hand Embroidered Pillow, Arbitare
- Saw Blue, Madaspen Home
- Hand Embroidered City Pillows, Uncommon Goods
- Chocolate Embroidered Pillow, Bassett
Check out more more pillow ideas from Apartment Therapy: