With the nearing of the holidays, we often find ourselves in the midst of hosting dinners and parties more than any other time of the year. There is something special about a punch bowl at an event that makes us feel a little extra fancy! Keeping a large punch bowl on hand can help to add an easy bit of fun formality to a gathering. Here are some of our favorites that we would also love to use in other ways throughout the year!
• 1 This 10-piece punch set from Crate & Barrell is a beautiful simple modern design.
• 2 West Elm offers this glamorous oversized hammered metal entertaining bowl that would be a gorgeous punch serving bowl.
• 3 The Equus Pedestal Bowl is an odd and unexpected piece that would garner some tabletop attention!
• 4 The Marcus Bowl from Tina Frey Designs at Design Public is a beautiful resin piece offered in multiple colors.
• 5 While this Apothecary Beverage Dispenser from Z Gallerie can really only serve as a beverage dispenser, we love it and wouldn't mind having it out almost all of the time!