If you have thumbed through any of the recent catalogs to hit your mailbox (or inbox), you might have noticed a growing trend. Floor Vases. Sure they have been around for a long time (think Egyptian), so it's nothing new to the design world; they just seem to have a more commanding presence as of late. Click through the jump to see where we spied the above vases from.
1) Venice Floor Vase from Eurway, it has the ability to sit against a wall taking up little real estate on your floor. It also happens to be made of hard plastic resin instead of being ceramic.... which somehow is more comforting.
2) Cruhed Bamboo Square Vase from Make Be-Leaves. This one keeps things earthy and clean lined.
3) Napoli Floor Vase from Eurway. This one is also made of resin and has a vintage modern feel to it.
4) Largo Vase from CB2. Although this one doesn't weigh in as tall as some of the other, it would be a great contrast in a grouping of vases on the floor.
5) Radiance Impression Floor Vase from Target. Made of Ceramic Silver, this vase might give you a bit of shine in a space that normally wouldn't have any.
6) Crushed Glass Vase from Vases Galore. This vase stands tall at 49" and is sure to have your friends talking.
7) Ke-Zu Bins are made to be umbrella stands, ashtrays, trash bins, and so much more. They would also make a great floor vase as well. Check the website for a distributor near you.