Seeing as we've got visitors this weekend, we thought it would be a great time to round up some ideas and inspiration for adding extra sleeping space for guests. As the weather warms, we imagine we're going to be having a lot more of them...
- Above, a guest room that doubles as a cozy reading room by Wary Meyers.
- Any of these daybeds would be perfect for converting an area to a guest room should the need arise: Daybeds for Double Duty Guest Rooms
- Maxwell's picks for the best convertible sofas the year has to offer thus far: Best Sleeper Sofas and Sofa Beds 2009
- Having room in a small space for extra guests can be a challenge. Here's a creative solution for fitting everyone in: How To... Make a Couch, Bed and Guest Room Fit in a Small Space
- There are some great resources for compact hideaway bed options in this post from Ohdeedoh: Good Questions: Guest Sleeping Arrangements
- Daybeds on the cheap from Ohdeedoh: Eight Daybeds for under $500
- From the Kitchn: Weekend Guests: What Food Should We Have on Hand?
And because everybody's got to eat...