Rattan bistro chairs, seagrass...anything woven and with a natural texture. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't share my natural affinity for the more traditional woven and rattan furnishings, but said he'd be open to pieces that look more modern and less Gilligan's Island in appearance. Could you give us a few options to choose from that could sway us to a compromise? Thanks, Camille."
Camille, below we've gathered several high and low priced modern options that buck the traditional appearance of natural fiber woven seating that you and your husband may like (maybe even Mary Ann and Ginger too)...
From top left across:
- Crinoline Armchairs from B&B Italia
- Hans Wegner Easy Chair
- Wisteria Woven Rattan Leaf Chair
- IKEA GUNGHULT Rocking Chair
- Pottery Barn Seagrass Round Occasional Chair
- Poul Kjaerholm PK22 Woven Easy Chair
- McGuire Woven Shelter Chair
- Gaiam Rattan Meditation Chair
- Oliana Rattan Swivel Chair
- Tree House Decor Apple Rings chair
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.