Our Favorite Keyboard Shortcut Gear
Without keyboard shortcuts, those essays you wrote in college would have taken way longer to get done. Imagine if you didn’t Ctrl+S and lost your work. How would you even have gotten halfway through without being able to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V from Wikipedia? It’s no wonder keyboard shortcuts became the muse for so many funny posters, shirts and cards. We dig this stuff for it’s great style, quick wit and—of course—the nod to our favorite keyboard shortcuts.
- Ctrl+Z Crash, print. $15 from Ben on Threadless (Also available in a T-Shirt).
- ⌘ ;Z and Carry On, t shirt inspired by British-Era Apartment-Therapy-favorite poster. By Seven-Hundred on Threadless.
- Atmostheory Command Posters, set of three digital prints. $12 for 5×7, $36 for 11×17, $75 for 18×24 from My Little Underground.
- Copy… Paste, twin baby onesies. $33 from Etsy seller SimpleWear.
- Ctrl-Alt-Del, handmade throw pillows. From Etsy seller Diffractionfiber.
- Jesus Saves (Ctrl+S), t-shirt. $24.95 from Chargrilled.
- Ctrl+Z, I’m Sorry, single card with matching envelope. From Etsy seller PaperWheel.
- Ever Wanted to ⌘ ;Z?, Zine with handmade stamp artwork. $3 from Etsy Seller hedgiepig.