We've been inspired during Apartment Therapy's do-it-yourself month to work on our own decorative project during these rainy days in February. Our project uses stamps for decorative appeal. We rounded up a few stamp-inspired posts to help us along as we get our own affordable and easy DIY rolling.
Stamp ideas / projects throughout the Apartment Therapy community:
- How To: Stamp Your Own Sheets
- 5 Ways to Wrap Gifts (Without Using Holiday Paper)
- Personalized Book Embosser
- Organize The Small Stuff: A Printing Tray
- Printing by Hand: Lena Corwin's New Book
Check out more DIY ideas from Apartment Therapy: