When we posted on placemats last week, we got a few requests for tablecloth recommendations. In our search we found some nifty patterns at Marimekko, Velocity, Urban Outfitters (whose bedspreads make great tablecoths) and Anthropologie. Click below the jump for prices...
From Left to Right:
• Red Asian Flower Fabric, on sale for $19.99 at Urban Outfitters
• Ocean Stripe Tablecloth, at Crate and Barrel
• Vintage Tablecloths from $18 at My Crafty Corner's Etsy Shop
• Plaid Crossing Fabric, $32 at Urban Outfitters
• Dombra Tablecloth from Marimekko
• Dawn Jacquard Tablecloth, $29.95 to $49.95 at Sur La Table
• Vine Ripe Tablecloth, $58 to $88 at Anthropologie
• Lush Tablecloth, $90 to $110 at Unison Home
Any other suggestions on where to find cute cloths for the table?
(Re-edited from a post originally published 07.17.07)