We're in the thick of this year's Small, Cool Contest, so what better time to roundup some of the best small home tours from the past couple of years!? Here are some of our favorite tours of homes that are 300-600 square feet, but pack the punch of a larger home!
• 1 First up is Frances' Light-Filled Haven, a 450 square foot beauty in Lower Pacific Heights, San Francisco.
• 2 We got to take a peek at Jennifer B.'s Eclectic "Tree House," a 550-600 square foot one bedroom in Sausalito.
• 3 Rhiannon and Victor's First "Grown-Up" Home is a 501 square foot Hayes Valley apartment.
• 4 See a kaleidoscope of color in Leigh's Rockridge Dollhouse, a Rockridge, Oakland apartment ringing in at "approximately 441.97 sq. ft. (according to Leigh's calculations)"
• 5 Mason and Serena's Sunset Beach Bungalow is a whopping 400 square feet of creative space.
• 6 A vibrant, bright home, Tricia and Peter's Hip and Colorful Pad is a 600 square foot Ashbury Heights/Mt. Olympus apartment in San Francisco.
• 7 Sherman and Ron's Even More LIke Home in the Upper Haight of San Francisco is 600 square feet of sophisticated charm.
• 8 Finally, the Small Cool 2009 winner! Brenden's & Shannon's Pint-Sized Pad is a 478 square foot Hayes Valley home chock full of style and efficient design for a small space.