If the man in your life oozes hyper-masculinity, sweats bourbon, and can wield an axe — or at least wants to looks like he does — then take a minute to consider these holiday gift ideas. They are rugged. They are stylish. They all scream lumbersexual.
- Precision Folding Ruler from Best Made; $45
- Colonel Taylor Bourbon from Marketview Liquor; $41.99
- Henley Commando Sweater from L.L. Bean; $79
- Woodcarving Kit from Tajla; $70
- Cabins by Philip Jodidio from Amazon; $44
- Forest Heights II Boots from Danner; $275
- Plaid Freaker from Freaker USA; $9.99
- Tool Belt Pouch from Filson; $70
- Kent Folding Beard Comb from Amazon; $13.30
- Brown Shoe Polish from Shinola; $8.50
Treat yourself after all this shopping! Enter for a chance to win $1500 to spend on custom furniture. It's our little gift to you!