Sales & Events Calendar: 11.13.08
- YLighting is having a sale on select table lamps from now through November 30th, with an extra 20% discount off Artemide lighting.
- November 15-23, The Matteo Home Sample Sale is offering 35%-75% on luxury bedding, sheet sets, blankets, throws, bath, pilllows, loungewear and robes. 912 E. Third St., Downtown LA 213.617.2813.
- Amenity Home’s Sample Sale in Downtown this weekend with up to 60% on select designs and up to 80% on studio samples. Organic bedding, throw pillows and stretched prints, organic nursery items. 453 South Spring Street, Friday-Sunday. 213-624-7309 for more info.
November Events Continued
- F.R. Industries’ Parking Lot & Warehouse sale this November 14-16 with a selection of stocking stuffers like soy wax candles, tablecloth and napkin sets, placements, silk curtains, duvets, and much more. 2% discount for cash. F.R. Industries/Villa Firenze 11840 Vose St. No. Hollywood. 818-503-9143
- Like decorative furnishings from far off locales such as Indonesia, China, Morocco and India? Direct importer/ manufacturer Sweet Smiling Home is offering Save 30%-90% November 14th-16th during their huge warehouse clearance of tables, chairs, bookcases, armoires both new and antique, bed linens, ceramics, object d’art and more.
- Felt Club is back and bigger than ever for all your holiday craft goods shopping. Sunday, November 16, 11am-7pm at the Shrine Auditorium Expo Center.
- Friday night, from 6-9pm our friends down the street at Reform School are celebrating their 2nd anniversary and grand reopening at their new Sunset Junction location at 3902 Sunset Blvd. Owners Billie and Tootie promise homemade sangria, treats, prizes and a chance for you to get a signed copy of Handmade Nation by author Faythe Levine.
- Saturday, November 15th, Tinlark Gallery presents a mixed media installation by Jill Bliss and Saelee Oh inspired by their 4th annual collaborative calendar project.
- Check out the new notNeutral pop-up 450 square-foot mini store at 425 South Beverly Drive, filled to the door with stylish home wares and gift options.
- You might remember Salon Oblique from one of our past house tours. November 15th from 6 to 9 pm, the gallery half of the house opens up for a “multimedia appreciation of unconventional feminine role models curated by Shana Nys Dambrot”. RSVP via email email@example.com with your name and the name of your guest or by calling 310-266-6970
- Looking for an architectural diversion this weekend? The Long Beach Heritage Loft Walk on November 14th offers an opportunity to peek inside the historic Masonic Temple converted into The Temple Lofts at 835 Locust Avenue.
- Silver Lake Art, Craft and Vintage debuts a new holiday flea market offering a mix of “vintage collectibles, vintage clothing, and retro furniture”. Saturday and Sunday from 9am-5pm at the corner of Silver Lake and Glendale Blvd.
Published: Nov 13, 2008