Yes, we are hiring. We are looking for a new blogger (or two) to help us cover San Francisco, the Bay Area and beyond in 2009. Do you love AT, interior design and all things home-related? Would you like a place to share your ideas and inspirations? Think you would like to join our team? If so, jump below for the details:
Apartment Therapy is looking for a freelance interior design blogger in San Francisco/the Bay Area.
Responsibilities include daily posting that fully communicates the design scene of SF with house tours, shop reviews, product reviews, interviews and random design notes.
This is a part-time position (2-4 posts per day) and it's great (but not required) if your other gigs plug you in to the design scene in some way.
• a good eye for design
• strong blog-style writing skills
• a really good computer
• a totally reliable high speed connection
• a digital camera and excellent photography skills
• knowledge of how to use all these things
Deadline: Monday, December 15 (although earlier is appreciated!)
• Your name
• Where you live
• How long you have been reading AT
• What you do full time
• 2 sample posts with great pics (good photos are very important!) that would be excellent AT:SF posts - keep it 200 words max. and blog local subjects. Please submit posts written specifically for AT and not for another blog. Look to the Apartment Therapy sites for the general style and format of posts for submission.
Send to: janel (at) apartmenttherapy (dot) com please put "AT BLOGGER SEARCH" in the subject header.
We will confirm your email, and then review, asking our top choices to try out live on the blog for a final sort.