Molly's Herman Melville Edition. Metal
Top Table -- $35 Emily is selling what will be a great workspace for someone, whether they're working on a project of a sandwich. This table could use a new coat of paint, but that is reflected in the price.
Emily is clearly a veteran of scavenging, as she has helpfully provided a clear picture and dimensions. MM
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
Beautiful Mexican Rustic Dressers for $150
- Good, solid storage with a little bit of character.
*****RUSTIC PINE DINING ROOM TABLE W/6 CHAIRS********* for $900
- Dining room furniture can be so iffy -- it always seems to me to be a ubiquitous design, flimsy, boring, or tacky. This set is none of the above -- just a good, interesting dining room centerpiece.
old-school school desk! for $50
- Terrorize your child by purchasing this desk at the beginning of the summer. Soothe him or her by repeating the phrase, "aesthetically pleasing."
Super Cozy Couch for $75
- Few things are as frustrating as being super-tired, then seeing a couch on craigslist that looks perfect for napping.
TEAK DINING ROOM TABLE AND CHAIRS for $100
- Another great dining set. This one looks like just the place for two couples to have a dinner party that morphs into a late-night Michigan Rummy marathon.
CHIPPENDALE MAHOGANY CARVED PEMBROKE TABLE, ANTIQUE IN GREAT CONDITION for $375
- The perfect, space saving compromise for the fiscally conservative antique lover.
High Backed Blue armchair for sale for $50
- Wingback chairs remind me of little thrones, and if I had this one, you can bet Princess Molly would be snuggled in every night to read in peace with the world blocked out on either side.
NEW JUTE RUG for $200
- No picture, but what more do you need to know? It's jute, and it will make your feet feel positively tropical.