Just to prove you can live a modern life in a small space, we present to you the Scion kitchen. That's right, it's a Scion car built with an entire kitchen inside. After the jump, a breakdown and what's on the menu in this SUV.
- The right rear door has an ice chest along with a built-in sink with a reverse osmosis purifier.
- The left rear door holds the fridge and cutting board.
- The trunk pulls out to reveal a sweet BBQ grill.
- The hatch glass reveals a 10-inch LCD for watching pre-game chatter.
- Pull out the left tail light to find a hidden compartment for cooking utensils.
- Pull out the right tail light to find a hidden compartment for condiments.