SF Good Questions: Metal Magazine Rack?

SF Good Questions: Metal Magazine Rack?

Feb 5, 2008

AT:SF, Somewhere out there, there is a wall-mounted magazine rack, metal (hammered steel?) with opaque pockets. Very sleek. I feel like maybe a year ago, they were all over the place, and now I can't find them. Do you a.) have any idea what I'm talking about, and b.) know where I can find one?



Pottery Barn used to sell a steel one like the one we show here. We see them on Craigslist occasionally, and usually stick them in Scavenger. They're also sometimes on eBay.

Here are some wall-mounted alternatives:

  • Illuzine Magazine Rack by Umbra
  • The Gus Stainless Steel and Rosendahl Wallpaper Aluminum listed in AT:Chicago's Top 10: Modern Magazine Holders
  • Kiri Wood Magazine Rack

    Anyone else?

    Email us with QUESTIONS in subject line: sf (at) apartmenttherapy (dot) com
    Note: Include a picture and your question gets posted first
  • moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt