AT SF’s Classifieds are here!
So if you’re in the market for furniture or other wares for your home, you’ll spend less time sifting through the garbage heap (and getting distracted by Missed Connections), and you’ll stand a better chance of finding what you need (in terms of furniture, anyway.) And if you have something to sell, make sure to include a good picture. We’ll be highlighting the real standouts here on the frontpage.
(pic from Rabidwire)
Here are the ground rules:
1. Only Good Stuff – Please only list good, solid furniture. No particle board or cheap, worn, post college hand-me-downs need apply.
2. Categorize Carefully – We ask you to choose a category for your ad. This helps others a lot. If you think your ad could live in two categories, fine, but don’t list it in all of them.
3. Details, Details, Details – To aid buyers, be sure to include dimensions and conditions as well a clear description of your item.
4. Picture, Please – Uploading is easy and pics are important.
5. Don’t Be Evil! – We ask everyone to participate for the good of this site and one another. Goodness matters here.