So if you're in the market for furniture or other wares for your home, you'll spend less time sifting through the garbage heap (and getting distracted by Missed Connections), and you'll stand a better chance of finding what you need (in terms of furniture, anyway.) And if you have something to sell, make sure to include a good picture. We'll be highlighting the real standouts here on the frontpage.
(pic from Rabidwire)
Here are the ground rules:
1. Only Good Stuff - Please only list good, solid furniture. No particle board or cheap, worn, post college hand-me-downs need apply.
2. Categorize Carefully - We ask you to choose a category for your ad. This helps others a lot. If you think your ad could live in two categories, fine, but don't list it in all of them.
3. Details, Details, Details - To aid buyers, be sure to include dimensions and conditions as well a clear description of your item.
4. Picture, Please - Uploading is easy and pics are important.
5. Don't Be Evil! - We ask everyone to participate for the good of this site and one another. Goodness matters here.