Touch-Up Wood Markers by Sharpie

Touch-Up Wood Markers by Sharpie

Jeanine Brennan
Feb 19, 2009



When's the last time you intentionally wrote on your chair leg or bureau with permanent marker? Unless you're Love Anna James, we're guessing it has probably been a while. But here's an industrial Sharpie marker that you can use to draw out and touch-up scratches, scrapes and dings on wood furniture...

Sharpie's wood markers are made for touching-up furniture, floors, doors, cabinets, wood trim and picture frames with a few quick strokes. They come in 3 colors- the idea is to start light and then add more strokes or a darker color to blend with oak, cherry, walnut and mahogony woods. We can see these working best on worn edges and on large scratches (we're a bit skeptical about how they would fare on larger surfaces or for white water rings). But faced with the alternative of breaking out the chemicals or shoe polish, these seem worth trying out for small repair jobs, especially on inexpensive furniture.

They're sold in packs of three (or individually) at many DIY stores.

>>> Sharpie's web site

>>> Available online at MisterArt ($3.53 for a package of 3)

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt