The Old-Fashioned Shave on Display
The look of traditional shaving accessories have a vintage cool that always stands out. As visually appealing as they are useful, here’s a look at a few tools on display:
• 1 Vintage shaving items in the bathroom of Mamie Jane’s.
• 2 A DIY custom rack in a glass-front medicine cabinet for storing and displaying razors, via Shave Den.
• 3 A DIY rack for holding a razor and brush, via Instructables.
• 4 A display shelf in a bathroom showing off brushes and mugs, via Colorado Creative Director.
• 5 An antique shaving bowl installed on a table, Miki Duisterhof via Design, Decor
• 6 A shaving brush collection via Snuffhouse.
• 7 Merku FUTUR 4-Piece Set from MiN New York.
• 8 A shelf-full of brushes at The Old’e English Shaving Shop
• 9 Baxter of California storefront in Los Angeles, via Freshness.
• 10 A vintage wood shaving mirror with drawer for storing all of the appurtenances, via One of a Kind Antiques