Henry's room looks effortless, calm and peaceful. It has just the right amount of things in it to look homey, but since this is a space for a baby there is room to add more as Henry grows. There's a certain timeless quality to Henry's room - nothing too trendy - yet it's not boring or fusty in the least.
Here's how to shop for the notable elements in this "new traditional" nursery:
1. Same: WPA Visit the Zoo Print & City of New York Municipal Airports prints ($19.99, Vintaga Posters)
2. Similar: Kennedy Stationery Occasional Chair (there's a selection of orange-hued fabric to choose from, starting at $679, La-Z-Boy)
3. Same: Grey Low Rise Crib ($900, Land of Nod)
4. Similar: nuLOOM Caprice Round Pouf ($145, Burke Decor)
5. Same: Ikat Links Wool Rug ($129-849, West Elm)
(Image: reader Hilary)