- Location: online only
- Website: flavorleague.com
- Founded by: Jon Sherman
- Headquarters: Brooklyn
Flavor Paper is moving to Brooklyn! The hand-screened wallpaper company is moving their wallpaper business from New Orleans (though a new spin-off, Flavor Fabric will launch from that facility) to Cobble Hill. Their booth at Brooklyn Designs showed off their new patterns for Spring — the best part of Flavor Paper is how the intricate designs nod to historic patterns with a jolt of whimsy and dose of smart ass. Check out some of the new patterns below...
• 1 The Flavor Paper booth at Brooklyn Designs.
• 2 Sharp Descent designed by Dan Funderburgh
• 3 Knot Wood designed by Josh Minnie
• 4 Fruits of Design designed by Dan Funderburgh
• 5 Fruits of Design in celery.
Flavor Paper is printed to order and they also work with custom designs. We'll be following their move to Brooklyn!