- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Website: contextgallery.com
Atlanta is one of the South's design capitals, and it's got a good crop of modern furniture stores. Located near Georgia State University, Context is one of them. It's a resource for contemporary European furniture, with a strong emphasis on Italian designers.
Brands include Magis, Vitra, Flos, Cappellini, Cassina, Knoll, Tom Dixon, and e15. In addition to new pieces, they also have a small selection of vintage finds and a rotating group of items on clearance. Although they have a good website with photos, they don't conduct sales online — you have to call for pricing and more info.
- Canapo by Franco Albini
- 190 Aire Sofa by Piero Lissoni
- SF05 Bess Lounge by Stefan Diez
- Catifa 53 by Lievore, Altherr, Molina
- Saari by Lievore, Altherr, Molina
- EC03 Eugene by Stefan Diez
- Vision Next by Pierre Mazairac & Karel Boonzaaijer
- InOut by Paola Navone
- Sweet 40 by Paola Navone
- Totem by Vincent van Duysen