- Location: online only
- Website: shop.finnsfinds.com
Shop: Finn;s Finds
Location: Online Retailer
Typical Items: Simplistic and Colorful Toys and Clothes of Quality
Average Price Range: $14-$100
Parents are becoming more and more design savvy, and that includes their kids threads, toys and linens! Sometimes that will come with a huge price tag, or take hours of searching on multiple sites. Finns Finds has found a way to take the leg work out for you.
Finn's Finds has recently opened their proverbial doors as an online retailers offering a well edited selection of designer brands from places like Paris, Holland and Denmark that won't break the bank. The owner worked for other brands such as Calvin Klein, so you can be sure quality and design are accounted for.
Finn's website is packed with truly bargain priced items that are made well, look great and should last through most the tests your children can put them through. Many of their products should still be around for grandkids even! (If you dare to think that far down the road.) Go for the yellow piano, stay for the plush ducks. Finn's also offers a wide selection of children's clothing as well that's sure to not be missed!
Here's a few of our favorite pieces from Finn's:
Featured Above, Left To Right and Top To Bottom
• l'elephant Stacker: for $32. This pink elephant is lacquer coated wood and is sure to last through generations. It's super cute and blends with many styles of decor.
• Yellow Piano: for $98. Each piano is fully playable and includes directions on how to play!
• Toby The Dog Pull Toy: for $68. Toby is made from wood and non-toxic paint. He comes in an open sided box that looks like a dog house and is sure to be kept instead of tossed in the bin!
• ZaZa The Ostrich Pull Along: for $35. His bright colors and eco friendly nature make him a sure hit, besides, doesn't everyone want an ostrich on a string?
• Wooden Rattle: for $20. Handmade and filled with small beads, this piece is glued together seamlessly to appear as if it's a solid shape. Made in Arkansas.
• Soft Rattle: for $22. These rattles come in all sorts of animals, each is quite generous in size!
• Milo Organic Hooded Towel: for $35. Even if your child isn't old enough to know they'll be super cute in these monkey towels, you'll still know. Each one is a generous size and made from French knit. Also available in chicken.
• Plush Duck: for $32. This plush duck is 22" in length and is also available in bunny and mouse.
• Hand Knit Blanket: for $140. Each blanket is 45"x35" and is super soft and sure to be well loved.
• Egg Maracas: for $14. Each piece is made from wood and sealed with non-toxic paint. They fit easily in children's hands without the added handle!
(Images: Finn's Finds)