- Location: Bethel, ME and online
- Website: kidstravelhappy.com
Since we've been featuring products and ideas for traveling with your kids this month, it seemed only appropriate that we profile a store that specializes in helping kids "travel happy." You'll find everything you need here to keep kids "fed, rested, and entertained" on any trips you may venture.
Kids Travel Happy was started by a mom who, having traveled extensively before children, wanted to continue her adventures after her family grew. Frustrated by toys that were either mere miniaturized versions of larger toys or unstable toys that slide around or lose parts, she set out to research better options in travel toys. She brings all her knowledge, trial and error, and field-testing to the site, which carries lots of non-traditional, creative games, books and activities for travel.
There's even a "How To Use This Site" section that provides some key travel tips and suggestions for getting the most out of the site.
• Wikki Stix Travel Fun Kit, $2.99
• Go Games Travel Hangman, $9.95
• Road Trip Trivia, $12.95
• Skill Ball Marble Game, $3.99
• Wooden Travel Solitaire, $6.49
• Puzzleball Animal Babies, $8.99
• ZipBin Mini Unicorn Playmat & Travel Toy Tote, $9.99
• Piscari Juggling Game, $9.99
• Crocodile Creek Travel Pouch USA Puzzle, $4.99
• Magnetic Travel Tangoes Animals, $9.99