- Location: Online
- Specialty: Modern design from around the world
- Price range: $$
- Website: leibal.com
Leibal's tag line is "Minimal is the New Modern" - and perusing their web shop it's obvious that they are adhering to this principle. Leibal features minimal, functional, and space-saving products for the urban home. They work with designers from around the world to bring the best of modern design to your doorstep.
Having a minimal home doesn't mean it needs to be devoid of stuff. You just need to be more choosy about what you bring into your home. That's where Leibal comes in. They have looked all over the world for designers who specialize in modern objects that would fit into a minimal aesthetic. From tabletop to desks, everything in Leibal's web shop has an organic modern feel to it. Whether they serve dual purposes or because of their sleek lines, most items would fit perfectly in a small space. As an added bonus, every item in the shop ships free to US addresses.
• Klaffi Shelves feature individual shelves which fold up when not in use. Perfect for small spaces. $600
• MiniDock allows you to charge your favorite iPhone or iPod with your existing Apple USB Power Adapter. $19
• Kubus Bowls can be used to hold fruit, sweets, or simply pure space. $175
• Stackable Oven Dish allows you cook several courses at once as the design allows oven heat to flow freely in all dishes. $225 for the set
• Tripod is ideal for storage and individual dispensing of various spices adding extra taste and goodness to your meals. $79
• Milk Mini Desk features a smaller footprint but offering the same storage and cord management solutions as the original MILK Classic Table. $1600
• Giosi is a versatile hanger with supports that are adjustable in height and rotatable by 360 degrees. $500
• Marc is a two in one product, a coffee table and a magazine rack. $675
• Lazy Linda keeps small and large kitchen utensils easily at hand. $99
• Teacup features a triangle bottom and inbuilt and removable strainer to easily adjust the strength of tea depending on your taste without making a mess. $35