- Location: online only
- Website: neilkellycabinets.com
- Founded: 1966
- Headquarters: Portland, OR
- Sister stores: Neil Kelly Design/Build Remodeling
With decades of construction and cabinetmaking experience, Neil Kelly was one of the first companies in the US to produce eco-friendly cabinetry. All of the cabinet collections are made from FSC-certified woods, no-added formaldehyde agri-board panels and low-VOC glues, adhesives and finishes.
All five Neil Kelly Cabinet collections are environmentally friendly and crafted from sustainable materials and meet 2009 California Air Quality regulations. They come in a variety of styles, species, stains and paint colors:
- Signature Cabinets: Traditional styling in a wide range of sustainable woods and non-toxic finishes.
- Craftsman Cabinets: Clean and simple styling inspired by Craftsman and Arts and Crafts. Naturally healthy.
- Transitions Cabinets: Organic style, clean lines; Craftsman and Pacific Rim influences. Beautifully sustainable.
- Mid-Century Modern Cabinets: Simple sculpted look, minimal hardware, naturally contemporary cabinets. Less is more.
- Simply Naturals: Inspired by original Naturals collection. Several styles. Limited offering. Great value.
All cabinets are made-to-order, backed by a five-year warranty and qualify for a variety of LEED points.