- Location: online only
- Website: oliveryaphe.com
- Founded by: Katherine Yaphe
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
Although it's not Toronto's most well-known claim to fame, the city is a hub for innovative kids' design. It's the home of cool webshops like Monte Design, Bibbitybop, and Oliver Yaphe, a source for high-end modern rugs and artwork.
Founded by Katherine Yaphe (and named after the family dog), the collection includes high-end rugs, artwork (their Alphabet Poster is instantly recognizable), and stationery. Prices on rugs are steep — these are dense, hand-knotted designs — but artwork is affordable. Products are available through their webshop, as well as retail stores in Canada and the US.
Any first-hand reviews of Oliver Yaphe? Share them in the comments.
• First Words Series, $35 - $125
• Expressionist Series, $35 - $125
• Books Rug, $70 per square foot
• Buttons Rug, $980 - $1500
• Alphabet Poster, $45 - $120
• Alphabet Prints, $65 - $125
• XOXO Rug, $980 - $1500
• Stripes Flatweave Rug, $960 - $1300
• Alphabet Soup Rug, $980 - $1500