- Location: online only
- Website: supermarkethq.com
I love Etsy. The downside of its popularity, however, is that it can sometimes be hard to find things or, if you're a seller, to be found by potential customers. Given its popularity, there are bound to be alternatives springing up. My favorite of those so far is SupermarketHQ.
SupermarketHQ is bit like early Etsy — manageable, with great finds that range all over the map. They divide their wares into three categories: wear + carry, space + place & paper + prints. The best part of SupermarketHQ is that it enables us to connect with cool people making beautiful things at affordable prices — that we won't find everywhere we turn.
And SupermarketHQ makes it easy to browse everything.
- Sunshine yellow throw pillow with birds on a wire print by Ryan Green - $24
- Marsupial Pot by Pigeon Toe Ceramics - $48
- Circle Felt Trivet in Reversible Gray by Moufelt, LLC - $58
- Apartments 777, Limited Edition Prints by 33Stewart Ave. - $15
- Wenge Series 2A Clock by Jason Linde - $120
- Fawn & Flower Wall Wear by Neawear - $90
- Polopolo Large Tissue Box Cover in Flower Orange by Yokomono Studio, $30
- Cafe America Chair by Grain - $725
- Puzzle Board by Ooms Dutch Design Studio - $26
- Curve Wall Mounted Pet Bed by Akemi Tanaka - $199