- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee and online
- Website: yeehawindustries.com
- Founded: 1996
- Founded by: Julie Belcher/ Kevin Bradley
- Headquarters: Knoxville, Tn
In 1996 Julie Belcher and Kevin Bradley partnered to establish Yee-Haw Industries, a working letterpress print shop, graphic design and artist studio in Knoxville, Tennessee. They're eco-friendly through and through and we just can't get enough of their products. Check out our favorites after the jump.
Yee-Haw Industrial Letterpress operates with an environmentally low impact consciousness and has since day one. All kraft cardstock is 100% post consumer recycled in the South. Most of our papers & all of our envelopes are converted from 100% recycled papers. Yee-Haw's primary paper source is a chlorine-free facility run by a family-owned US paper company that has been "green" for over 100 years. They use 100% clean, renewable hydroelectric energy that is produced at the mill.
Yee-Haw also recycles it's own "art trash" into one-of-a-kind products, and much of the ink used is repurposed from large printing facilities that donate their old inks to artists. They are one of the major letterpress players in the United States and their client list is a well-deserved mile long!
Items Above Are Listed Below, Left To Right
• Fishing Bear Jr. Ranger Scout Scarf: for $22 see listing for printing dimensions.
• Biscuits & Gravy Oversized Postcard: for $13, 6"x15 1/4" printed postcard.
• Webb Wilder Credo Poster: for $25
• I Brake For Robot Zombies Print: for $20
• Forrest Critters Print: $35
(Images Yee-Haw Industries)