Show Off Your Style: 10 Decorative Ways to Organize Shoes & Accessories
Yes, you own 13 hats, 38 pairs of shoes, 12 pairs of shades and more great pieces that you don’t have time to count. A great way to keep an inventory of what you have (and also free up some precious storage space) is to display your stylish goods. Make them work double duty — not only will they look great on you but also in your home. Here’s 10 ways to organize and display your style.
If you don’t have much storage space to start with, there’s also many great closet alternative ideas in this bunch.
- Stack your hats and display them like these, spotted on House Beautiful.
- DIY your own stylish jewelry holder, tutorial on Emily Henderson.
- Fill a wall with your beautiful scarves, catalog ad by Madewell spotted on Shelterness.
- Use your home decor accessories to hold your style accessories, seen on Natalme.
- Use vintage wood crates and create a DIY a rustic shoe rack, tutorial on Infarrantly Creative.
- Some strategically placed modern towel racks make for stylish storage, spotted on Stylizimo.
- No closets? No problem! Use an armoire or display cupboard to show off your shoe collection, from Elle Interior via Solid Frog.
- Get creative with some IKEA shelves and your sneakers to create a conversation piece shoe storage, spotted on Mi Llave Allen.
- & 10. Turn your shade collection into some stylish decor accessories with these examples from SS Life & Style and this Apartment Therapy home tour respectively.